Sunday, September 27, 2015

Super Bloodmoon!

The last time I watched an eclipse, vampires ate Manhattan. It was in a TV show admittedly, but it still makes me wonder about eclipses, solar or lunar. Over the ages, people both feared and celebrated, though in today's science dominated society most people think that the fear simply came from lack of understanding. In some ways that could be true, but there is a spiritual side to the world and I would consider anyone who can design and build structures that today's best minds don't understand, to be in a better position to know about solar events than I. When talking about blood moons, every culture has their own legends and stories. Honestly, I think the idea of the moon turning the color of blood is just creepy. Red has always been a color signifying danger and looking out the window to see a red moon is unnerving. But, the world hasn't ended yet and no monsters loomed out of the darkness to eat me, so I guess I'll see you all tomorrow. Just keep an eye out okay? Just in case the legends have a ring of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment